During this time of heightened concern and uncertainty, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees, dealers and partners remains our highest priority.
We have a dedicated global team closely monitoring the coronavirus situation, including following the latest advice from leading medical professionals, and directives from government and local authorities across all our markets, including Australia.
We are planning and acting accordingly to provide safe, efficient, and convenient services and customer care through our Ford dealers in Australia, including Northpoint Ford.
Here are the initiatives and safeguards we are offering
Vehicle Pick-up and Drop-off1
Northpoint Ford is offering a Pick-up and Drop-off service for service customers. We’ll pick-up your Ford from your specified location and can provide you with a Ford Service Loan^ car in certain circumstances.
Click here to book your service.
Key touchpoints in vehicles will be sanitised after a service visit. Our staff will use recommended cleaning products and procedures to help ensure that all vehicles are clean and safe when returned to customers.
Cashless payment options are available to help ensure safe and easy payment options for our customers.
Remote Sales Support2
Remote sales support with a dedicated Sales team member will give customers a first-hand shopping experience from the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Ford 2nd Car for Healthcare Workers3
Ford and participating Dealers are providing eligible frontline healthcare workers with access to Ford's fleet of 2nd Car vehicles to provide them with safe, reliable private transport at this challenging time. It's our way of saying 'thank you' for the selfless and important work that our healthcare workers do every day. Learn more about the program.
Added Precautions at Northpoint Ford
Staff at Northpoint Ford have been advised to strictly adhere to the following:
- Refrain from shaking hands and practice active social distancing during interaction with customers.
- Wear necessary protective gear to help ensure proper hygiene during any customer interaction.
- Provide hand sanitiser dispensers across the business, particularly in high traffic areas.
- Increase frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in public areas with additional staffing.
- If an employee is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical advice and remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
These are extraordinary times. As a valued Ford customer, we will continue to keep you informed of important updates, initiatives or developments regarding the services we provide.
- Additionally, our Customer Care Hotline and social media channels are ready to respond to your inquiries and concerns. Please feel free to reach out to us on 13 FORD (13 3673), firstname.lastname@example.org, or via facebook.com/FordAustralia.
- Alternatively, contact us at Northpoint Ford by calling 1300 553 802 or send us an enquiry
Please stay safe and continue to take appropriate precautions to help protect you and your loved ones.
Is Northpoint Ford still open?
As of 2/4/20 Northpoint Ford is still open for business, however some may be working to adjusted trading hours with fewer staff. Please click here to see our trading hours.